- SmartCEO readers votes for Manjit Singh as top CPA (2011).
- Virginia Society of CPAs, recognizes its members who were Nominated as Washington Area SmartCPAs. (October 2011)
- Manjit Singh named “SmartCPA” in Washington Smart CEO Magazine
- Company ordered to pay fees of $78K – VIRGINIA LAWYERS WEEKLY
A Fairfax judge awarded $78,202 in attorneys’ fees after concluding that a Loans & Mortgages, LLC ( CEO Puneet Ahluwalia ) and its attorneys ( Gary & Regenhardt LLC, a Vienna, VA law firm, which independently settled a 8.01-271.1 claim) and Nancy D Greene Esq., (formerly of Gary & Regenhardt) filed a counterclaim to intimidate an accounting firm which had filed a warrant in debt to collect a $7,055 obligation. The accounting firm was represented by J. Chapman Petersen & John C Bazaz of Surovell, Markle, Isaacs & Levy PLC, a Fairfax, VA law firm.
- Member of Virginia Society of CPAs named “SmartCPA” in Washington Smart CEO Magazine
- Smart CEO Magazine of greater Washington, D.C. names Manjit Singh CPA as one of the top 50 CPAs